Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why some of the managers stay despite not earning much?

Why some of the managers stay on despite not earning much?


1. Friendship. They have foster deep friendship with one another. If they leave, they will be viewed as traitors / betray friends.


2. Quitters. If they leave, they will be laughed as quitters. Nobody like to be laughed, especially those managers with huge ego. They are indirectly brain-washing themselves not to leave despite not earning much.


3. Burn their own bridge. They have said too much nasty stuffs on those who left. They have said too much nasty stuffs on those who turn down their MLM invitations. They are extreme with their thoughts. Its like "either you are with me (MLM) or my enemies!"


4. FEAR. thats right! fear! these self-proclaimed fearless managers have fears. most of them knew that they stand little chance in the society. they would rather stroke their ego in a pathetic company than to face the real society. look at Dew_y and Stev_n , one is a poly dropout (thus O level only?) and the other is only N level holder. What can they do outside? dish washer? cleaner? If I were them, I would rather hide in premier pure and act like some big shots than become a dish washer. LOL!!


5. Norm. It has become a norm for them. unless they have strong reasons to change their current way of life, they will continue to LAZE around. why I said LAZE? thats what most of them are doing. the lousy ones will disappear with an excuse of 'in an appointment' or 'busy with something important'. the more skillful ones will act busy infront of you before they disappear too! LOL!!


6. Emotional Closing. Thats one of the closing sales technique. Quite powerful but cannot use too many times. when one of them have slight intention to leave, their 'brothers and sisters' will rally around them... showering with tender loving care. honestly, how many will leave after such TLC session? they will feel guilty if they leave.


7. Downlines. Some of the better ones feel responsible to take care of the downlines. When their downlines left, they left with them.


8. Downlines again. Of course, they are some selfish ones that will leech on their downlines. Why do they want to leave when they have downlines to leech? I don't want to mention names, those in VE/PP can use their eyes to see and heart to feel.


Of course there are many many more reasons why they still stay on, and most of the reasons are based on emotions.

I made a rational decision to leave.

While I wish all the best for my downlines still in VE/PP, I also wish they can faster un-brainwash themselves to get out of the schemes.

Sound contradicting?? thats the reason why I came out with the blog to warn those who haven't step into VE/PP. For those who just joined or still in early stage, get out now while you still can!

10 comments:

  1. wow, i wished i had found this blog before joining..managed to closed the queen bed magnetic series to my auntie and i feel like i cheated her three thousand dollars.. i know the products works and all but now since i quit, she cant get her follow up medical check up and everytime i meet her, we both feel awkward cos i feel like i owe her something..anw, i quit like last year cos Mr Vincent didnt pay my salary on time..he delayed for like 3 months and i had to fight tooth and nail to finally make him pay me..lol..anw, how is mr vincent now? hes one of the oldest guy..is he still around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Great blog you gave here revealing all the dirty secrets of v.e. Anyways, I'm interested to get similar v.e.Products for myself. Can you please send me the links to these websites? Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. secretsnowflake:

    do you know why you unable to get salary from vincent ang?

    thats because he took your sales money for personal use!

    sound surprise? allow me to expose their dirty tricks.

    1. they will submit part payment for your queen mattress purchase. that means he pay the company only half of the $3k you gave to him. he kept the other half ($1500) for his expense/car installment etc etc. thats already a cheating case, can be thrown behind bar.

    2. because its a part payment, company will not issue salary at all. thats why vincent ang has to give you salary instead. but obviously he dont have money, thats why he need quite some time to find money for your salary. =P

    anyway, VE is not around anymore so there is no way your aunt can go for checkup anymore.

    if you feel like you owe her, then i suggest you tell her that you are being cheated by the company. you shouldn't feel awkward with your aunt because both of you are victims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. Thank you so much for posting this. I went to meet one guy today, who put up this presentation while in a cafe. A woman came in and introduced herself as a Business Manager who's only 20 years old. Everything all sounded so impressive, until I read these posts and realized what they said were lies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are welcome.

    business manager 20 years old? when during our time, we have 17 years old business manager!

    can you imagine a 17 years old boy going around in an oversize jacket and claiming as the youngest BM, but dont know stuffs about business or managing.

    a joke to the whole market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL

    I bet blog owner was one of those 17 year olds

    Oh and I like how the blog owner somehow "knows" what happened to secretsnowflake's paycheck money.

    lol, perhaps the owner o this blog took the money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Alan

    No. I think secretsnowflake is actually a friend of venture era.

    Jkjk

    But really think you may be correct that venture era was one of those 17 year olds lol!

    Macham like conspiracy theorist like that.


    @ venture era

    Boy boy please go write essay somewhere else k?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate your intention of starting this blog if you really meant well.

    But we have to admit that one's ability should not be determine by his/her age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I guess premier pure has a really bad reputation. I had a mini interview with a manager who said he was a graduate from NTU and was a commando in NS, friggin forget his name LOL, and he began crapping about some SE SSE shiz that was so confusing... Oh, and When I reached that place somewhere in bugis, they already began introducing their products to me and I was like WTF ?? Well, yeah thank gosh I found this blog. I was supposed to go for some training on Monday. Anyways, as I was goin to quit, I pity those from my Uplines or whatever !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually just now,great that I miss quite a lot about e product.I was only being highlighted e monetary hierarchy,I realized e technique exactly e same as Venture Era,as I just found it online & someone whom turn out 2 be e same sch,but different course is my upline,then I try 2 talk with her a little bit,realizing that I really pity her,hoping 4 her 2 get out.Had I know this is VE,I back out 1st.But,main trick is 2 just play on with it.
    Don't let them judge you.Actually,it's better if you work with the elders,as they would share a lot of experience.

    ReplyDelete